Tomato/Zucchini Pasta Supper
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cubed peeled fresh tomatoes
- 4 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add tomatoes and zucchini; saute until tender. Add basil, salt and pepper. Serve over hot pasta.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 333 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 309mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 8g protein.
Aug 28, 2014
My daughter is gluten free. I used rice spaghetti,added pancetta. Once the veggies were cooked I put the cooked pasta in with the veggies. We put parmesan cheese on it after it was served. Yum.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.