Tomato/Zucchini Pasta Supper
The hearty, full taste of fresh ingredients makes this dish as delicious as any you'll find in a fancy restaurant. My family loves it!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups cubed peeled fresh tomatoes
- 4 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add tomatoes and zucchini; saute until tender. Add basil, salt and pepper. Serve over hot pasta.
Aug 28, 2014
My daughter is gluten free. I used rice spaghetti,added pancetta. Once the veggies were cooked I put the cooked pasta in with the veggies. We put parmesan cheese on it after it was served. Yum.