Tomato Vegetable Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 4 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups sliced halved cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. In a large serving bowl, combine pasta and the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 144 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Nov 3, 2013
Loved the low-fat-ness of this salad. So quick and easy to put together, and easily altered for tastes - hot salsa, mild salsa, green or red onion, add olives, etc.
Jul 30, 2012
It was pretty dull. Ended up adding a lot of salt and garlic powder just to give it some flavor.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.