Tomato Spinach Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in the spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, tomatoes, cream, onion and garlic salt. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoons: 46 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Spinach Spread
"Made this for a dinner party I had and it was an instant hit. Would definitely make it again."