Tomato Spinach Spirals
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare spinach according to package directions. Drain pasta; place in a large bowl. Add the spinach, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of Romano cheese, 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and salt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 215 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 611mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 15, 2016
I used fresh tomatoes and spinach. This was a yummy side dish to our grilled fish!
Mar 23, 2014
This was so simple and so good! We both loved it and I'll definitely make it again!
Oct 13, 2009
The recipe is high in carbohydrates and sodium; can the recipe be revamped to lower the sodium and carbohydrates?