- 1 package (8 ounces) spiral pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, prepare spinach according to package directions. Drain pasta; place in a bowl. Add the spinach, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of Romano cheese, 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese and salt; toss. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTomato Spinach Spirals
"I used fresh tomatoes and spinach. This was a yummy side dish to our grilled fish!"
"This was so simple and so good! We both loved it and I'll definitely make it again!"
"The recipe is high in carbohydrates and sodium; can the recipe be revamped to lower the sodium and carbohydrates?"