- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hot cooked rice
- Place salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine tomatoes and salad dressing; pour over salmon. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTomato Salmon Bake
"Surprisingly good for something so simple"
"I loved this recipe and it was super easy to make."
"[quote user="Meesh233"]Made a box of wild rice to go with it.[/quote] wild rice is great but don't make it in a box! it's much more healthy to do 4 cups of rice and 7 cups of water and put it in your pressure cooker. Rice is splendid! (7 cups of water is maximum. I just use that cuz our pressure cooker leaks.)
"I used petite diced tomatoes, roasted red pepper dressing, and grated parmesan cheese. It turned out fantastic! Couldn't be easier. Made a box of wild rice to go with it."