Tomato Rosemary Focaccia
"This quick Italian flat bread is a delicious savory snack and is also good with soup or a salad," remarks field editor Dorothy Smith of El Dorado, Arkansas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet. Combine the oil, garlic, salt and half of the rosemary; spread over crust. Top with tomatoes and onion; sprinkle with remaining rosemary. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Cut into rectangles.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 223 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 536mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Tomato Rosemary Focaccia in Taste of Home August/September 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.