Tomato Rosemary Focaccia
"This quick Italian flat bread is a delicious savory snack and is also good with soup or a salad," remarks field editor Dorothy Smith of El Dorado, Arkansas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Unroll pizza crust onto a greased baking sheet. Combine the oil, garlic, salt and half of the rosemary; spread over crust. Top with tomatoes and onion; sprinkle with remaining rosemary. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Cut into rectangles.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 223 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 536mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Tomato Rosemary Focaccia in Taste of Home August/September 2000