Tomato Pasta Salad
Because we grew so many nice big tomatoes last year, I created this recipe. The combination of the two different dressings really make this pasta salad unique.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 8 medium fresh tomatoes, diced
- 3 medium cucumbers, diced
- 2 medium green peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup tricolor spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- Toss the first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Combine the dressings and stir into vegetable mixture. Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 154 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Tomato Pasta Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook