Tomato Pasta Salad
Because we grew so many nice big tomatoes last year, I created this recipe. The combination of the two different dressings really make this pasta salad unique.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 8 medium fresh tomatoes, diced
- 3 medium cucumbers, diced
- 2 medium green peppers, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 cup tricolor spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- Toss the first eight ingredients in a large bowl. Combine the dressings and stir into vegetable mixture. Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 154 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Tomato Pasta Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.