It's easy to make lots of this in advance. Everybody loves a bloody Mary—and this virgin version's not too spicy, either.—Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 celery ribs, with leaves
- Dissolve bouillon in boiling water. Add next five ingredients. Cover and chill.
- To serve, pour into glasses; add celery rib to each glass.
Originally published as Lime-Tomato Sipper in Breakfast & Brunch 2016 Bookazine
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.