It's easy to make lots of this in advance. Everybody loves a bloody Mary—and this virgin version's not too spicy, either.—Bonnie Hawkins, Elkhorn, Wisconsin
Recommended: 22 Best Mocktails: Fresh, Fizzy & Not-Too-Sweet
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 celery ribs, with leaves
- Dissolve bouillon in boiling water. Add next five ingredients. Cover and chill.
- To serve, pour into glasses; add celery rib to each glass. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato-Lime Sipper in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016, p14