Trust me: This super tilapia with ginger and lemon takes dinner over the top with minimal prep. Grilling the fish in foil is about as easy as it gets. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Featured In: 65 Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh gingerroot
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt, divided
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn (about 8 ounces), thawed
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place the first six ingredients in a food processor; add 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes and corn; stir in 1 tablespoon herb mixture and remaining salt.
- Place each fillet on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 12-in. square). Top with herb mixture; spoon tomato mixture alongside fish. Fold foil around fish and vegetables, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tomato-Herb Grilled Tilapia in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016