Tomato-Green Bean Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and immediately place beans in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 153 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 626mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 11, 2009
RE: Tomato-Green Bean SaladVery tasty. I added some granulated garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. I will definitely serve it again.Estelle is right, try to make it 24 hr. ahead, I had to serve it sooner and it was still good but it didn't have the same intensity of flavor.BellaWella
Jun 12, 2009
I love the website now and I plan to renew my subscription.