Tomato Garden Casserole Recipe
Here's an attractive tomato casserole that's both quick and easy to prepare...and tastes great, too!
- 3 cups fresh tomato wedges
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake at 300° for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 352 calories, 21g fat (13g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 827mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Garden Casserole
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC