Tomato-Egg Scramble Recipe
We have always enjoyed scrambled eggs for any meal...breakfast, lunch or dinner. Maybe it was because this was one of the first dishes we taught the children in the family to cook and they especially liked to make it.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 small fresh tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 slices bread, toasted and buttered
- 1. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.Set aside. In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Stir in tomato. Spoon over toast. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tomato-Egg Scramble
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC