Tomato Cucumber Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil or 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
- Pinch garlic salt
- In a serving bowl, layer half the tomatoes, all of the cucumber, then remaining tomatoes. Sprinkle with onion. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over salad. Cover and chill for 25 minutes or until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 70 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 23, 2015
Aug 7, 2012
This was excellent. I did not have any green onions so I had to leave that out. I had a small portion, and my husband finished it off, proclaiming it was great.