Tomato Basil Tuna Steaks Recipe
Be prepared to reel in raves when you place this fabulous fish dish on the table. It's moist and flavorful, topped off with basil, tomato and cheese.
- 4 tuna or 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook tuna in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Transfer to a broiler pan. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Cover with basil leaves. Top with tomato and cheese. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 240 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 394mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 42g protein.
Reviews for Tomato Basil Tuna Steaks
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC