Tomato & Bacon Brunch Roulade
I've served this not only for breakfast and brunch, but even for dinner. If you like use crispy prosciutto for the bacon.—Beth Klosterboer, Miamisburg, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 4 large eggs
- 6 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable sun-dried tomato and basil cream cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- Place the eggs, egg whites, Parmesan cheese, cream, salt and pepper in a blender; cover and process until frothy. Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Remove omelet from oven. Run a knife around edges to loosen; invert onto a kitchen towel. Gently peel off parchment paper.
- Spread cream cheese over omelet to within 1 in. of edges. Sprinkle with tomatoes and bacon. Roll up, jelly-roll style, from a long side. Return to baking pan, seam side down.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Cut into slices with a serrated knife.