Tom & Ava Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 8 slices red onion
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Spread four slices bread with cream cheese. Layer with avocado, tomato, onion and sprouts. Top with remaining bread.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 329 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 8g fiber), 11g protein.
Apr 5, 2014
I really liked these! The changes I made were using chive and onion cream cheese rather than plain cream cheese, and adding a slice of provolone. YUM!
Nov 13, 2011
My kids' names are Tom (7 years old) and Ava (4 years old). Of course, this sandwich is awesome!! :)