Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 2 cups Quick Cookie Mix
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cookie mix, brown sugar, butter and vanilla until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg and mix well.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand for 5 minutes. Spread chocolate over bars. Sprinkle with nuts. Let stand until chocolate is set. Cut into squares, then cut in half to form triangles. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 triangle: 66 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 14, 2012
Toffee Triangles is a bit misleading since there is no toffee in this recipe whatsoever.
Dec 2, 2012
Jul 19, 2012
I was trying to find the Toffee Triangles from the Cooking School. Had to go through a rig-a-ma-roll just to get access to this recipe ("subscriber only" - which I am!) just to find out it is not the Toffee Triangles from the Cooking School event I had attended several years ago. :(Sure these are okay but not the same.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.