- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 jar (17 ounces) butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 ounces each), chopped
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake. Pour 3/4 cup caramel topping into holes. Spoon remaining caramel over cake. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forToffee Poke Cake
"I made this and took it to a neighborhood cookout and the cake was eaten almost entirely. Everyone loved it and had to have the recipe. It is definitely a keeper!"
"Poke cakes are one of my favorites...rich, moist and just delicious. To make this even more decadent, use a layer of hot fudge sauce first, then the caramel sauce. Takes it to a whole new level!"
"My family raved about this cake. It's a keeper."
"This is a really rich and moist cake. I used Butterfinger bars instead of the toffee. Delicious!"
"Wow!!! Perfect for our large bible study group! easy to make and amazingly delicious!! Hardest thing to do is forget the calories! Haha"
"This is a delicious cake! We brought it to a friend's house and they loved it."