Toffee Mocha Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 Heath bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- Additional Heath bars, optional
- Place cake cubes in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Add coffee and toss lightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, chocolate syrup and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with crushed Heath bars.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with additional Heath bars if desired.
Nov 4, 2011
This was soooo good! Even if you don't really like coffee, it is not too strong of a taste! We brought it to a friends house and we all loved it! Best of all it is so easy to make!
Sep 2, 2008
I made this for a high school potluck, and it disappeared within minutes! Both parents and students thought it was delicious!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.