Toffee Mocha Dessert
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 to 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 Heath bars (1.4 ounces each), crushed
- Additional Heath bars, optional
- Place cake cubes in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Add coffee and toss lightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, chocolate syrup and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with crushed Heath bars.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Garnish with additional Heath bars if desired.
Nov 4, 2011
This was soooo good! Even if you don't really like coffee, it is not too strong of a taste! We brought it to a friends house and we all loved it! Best of all it is so easy to make!
Sep 2, 2008
I made this for a high school potluck, and it disappeared within minutes! Both parents and students thought it was delicious!!