Toffee Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
Need an afternoon pick-me-up? Try this perky ice cream with almonds, toffee and miniature marshmallows. It’ll make the rest of the day a little sweeter.
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate-covered almonds, halved
- 1 English toffee candy bar, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, marshmallows, almonds and chopped candy bar until blended. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Toffee Coffee Ice Cream
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC