Toffee Coffee Ice Cream
Need an afternoon pick-me-up? Try this perky ice cream with almonds, toffee and miniature marshmallows. It’ll make the rest of the day a little sweeter.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate-covered almonds, halved
- 1 English toffee candy bar, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, marshmallows, almonds and chopped candy bar until blended. Serve immediately.
Originally published as Coffee Heaven in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.