Toffee Cheesecake Pops
Goodbye, sticky fingers! Everyone adores food on a stick, and these cute pops combine that novelty with the fabulous flavors of cheesecake and toffee. —Lauralee Englehart, Fredericton, New Brunswick
Total TimePrep: 55 min. + freezing Bake: 40 min. + chilling
Makesabout 6-1/2 dozen
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) brickle toffee bits, divided
- 80 lollipop sticks (4 inches long)
- 1-3/4 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat bottom and sides of a 9-in. springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Fold in one package of toffee bits. Pour into prepared pan; place on a baking sheet. Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Shape cheesecake mixture into eighty 1-in. balls (about 1 tablespoon each); insert a lollipop stick in each. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Place remaining bag of toffee bits in a small bowl. Dip pops in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Dip tops in toffee bits. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set. Store in airtight containers in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 cheesecake pop: 122 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Skor Cheesecake Pops in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.