Toffee Caramel Ice Cream Pie
This delicious pie is easy to make and so pretty. It comes together in under 30 minutes and since you can make it in advance, it’s ideal for entertaining. —Diane Lombardo, New Castle, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 English toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread 2-2/3 cups frozen yogurt into the crust. Sprinkle with half of toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel. Repeat with the remaining yogurt, toffee and caramel. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 244 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 232mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Oct 9, 2012
What's not to like?! Super delicious! Made it for Thanksgiving last year actually, and was nervous no one would want ice cream because it was so cold outside. I was wrong. This was the first dessert gone!