Toasted Turkey Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 thin slices cooked turkey
- 6 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 12 slices buttered French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Place 1 slice each of turkey and ham on 6 bread slices. Top with remaining bread. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk. Dip the sandwiches in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Brown sandwiches on both sides. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip and cranberry sauce. Serve with sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 300 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 799mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Mar 11, 2019
I prepared these sandwiches for lunch today. They are quick and easy. I pared the recipe down for the two of us and added half of a slice of pepper jack cheese to each sandwich. I did not have cranberry sauce. We thought they were a tidge bland so next time I may add a little mustard inside the sandwich. We both thought the sandwiches were delicious and will have them again.