Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette
—Sarah Farmer, Taste of Home Culinary Director
Total TimePrep: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, whisk together first five ingredients. Slowly add olive oil while whisking constantly. Stir in pecans just before serving.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 215 calories, 24g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette in Taste of Home February/March 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.