Toasted PB & Banana Sandwiches
A sandwich worthy of Elvis himself, this grilled, finger-licking treat may surprise you, too, with its flavor. “I saw the recipe and thought 'no way'…but it's delicious!” &mash;Marian Pickett, Argyle, Wisconsin.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- Cut each banana in half widthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into four pieces. Spread peanut butter on bread. Place banana slices on four slices of bread; drizzle with honey. Top with remaining bread.
- Spritz outsides of sandwiches with butter-flavored spray. In a large nonstick skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat until golden brown.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 358 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 7g fiber), 13g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.