- 2 large ripe bananas
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- Cut each banana in half widthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into four pieces. Spread peanut butter on bread. Place banana slices on four slices of bread; drizzle with honey. Top with remaining bread.
- Spritz outsides of sandwiches with butter-flavored spray. In a large nonstick skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forToasted PB & Banana Sandwiches
"I make these all the time, but instead of using honey I opt for a teaspoon or less of cinnamon sugar."