Toasted Cheese Ravioli
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 24 refrigerated small cheese ravioli (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a greased baking sheet. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce.
Jan 12, 2014
Sep 9, 2013
These were ok. I prefer the fried version but these of cource were much healthier. I used the medium sized ravioli that I had on hand.
Jun 17, 2012
Quick easy and very popular side dish. My husband loves these!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.