- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices angel food cake (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons raspberry preserves
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, softened
- Confectioners' sugar
- Spread cream cheese on one slice of cake; spread preserves on second slice. Place slices together, sandwich-style. Spread butter on outsides of cake. In a skillet over medium heat, toast cake on both sides until lightly browned and cream cheese is melted. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 servings.
Reviews forToasted Angel Food Cake
"Delish! Made this with sugar-free strawberry preserves, too. That was my family's favorite flavor."
"I'm not a fan of PLAIN angel food cake so this was a great way to doctor it up. My family loved it!"