Toasted Almond Crab Dip
I got the recipe for this super spread from my sister-in-law years ago, and it's always popular at social gatherings. It's so easy to make, yet it looks and tastes fancy.—Sonja Blow, Nixa, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1/2 cup imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in crab and 2 tablespoons onions. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with almonds and remaining onions. Serve with crackers.