TLC (Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole)
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing Bake: 65 min.
- 4 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Layer first six ingredients in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, whisk flour, eggs and milk until smooth. Add corn, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour over top; let stand 15 minutes. Dot with butter and sprinkle with pecans.
- Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 415 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 173mg cholesterol, 768mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Jan 7, 2015
My husband and I absolutely loved this recipe! I will make it now every year at Thanksgiving time. :-) It is even better than homemade stuffing. :-)
Dec 2, 2014
Ingredient list sounded good but it taste very bland to me and my family. Not something I'll make again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.