Tiramisu Snack Mix
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 6 cups Chocolate Chex
- 1 can (6 ounces) salted roasted almonds
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Place cereal and almonds in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening; stir in espresso powder until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 325 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dec 12, 2012
disappointed trying to find espresso powder. i made this for a friend and she loved it...said it needed more coffee flavor. really easy to make.
Dec 12, 2012
disappointed trying to find espresso powder. i made this for a friend and she loved it...said it needed more cofee flavor. really easy to make.