Tiramisu Snack Mix
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 6 cups Chocolate Chex
- 1 can (6 ounces) salted roasted almonds
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Place cereal and almonds in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening; stir in espresso powder until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 325 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 12, 2012
disappointed trying to find espresso powder. i made this for a friend and she loved it...said it needed more coffee flavor. really easy to make.
Dec 12, 2012
disappointed trying to find espresso powder. i made this for a friend and she loved it...said it needed more cofee flavor. really easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.