Tiramisu for Two
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, divided
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1. Line the bottoms and sides of two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups with ladyfingers, arranging them to resemble a spoke pattern. Brush with 1 tablespoon coffee; set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat Mascarpone cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; beat in chocolate syrup on low speed.
- 3. In another small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cheese mixture. Spoon into ramekins; drizzle with remaining coffee. Dust with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving.
1 each: 669 calories, 52g fat (29g saturated fat), 275mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Jul 1, 2012
Dec 31, 1969
I substituted Ricotta Cheese for the Mascarpone and Creme Fraiche for the heavy whipping cream and was very happy with the results.