Tiramisu for Two
"This mouthwatering dessert is a combination of four or five different recipes."—Barbara Lopshire, Holland, Michigan.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, divided
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- Line the bottoms and sides of two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups with ladyfingers, arranging them to resemble a spoke pattern. Brush with 1 tablespoon coffee; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat Mascarpone cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; beat in chocolate syrup on low speed.
- In another small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cheese mixture. Spoon into ramekins; drizzle with remaining coffee. Dust with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 669 calories, 52g fat (29g saturated fat), 275mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Tiramisu in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.