Tiramisu for Two
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, divided
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- Line the bottoms and sides of two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups with ladyfingers, arranging them to resemble a spoke pattern. Brush with 1 tablespoon coffee; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat Mascarpone cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; beat in chocolate syrup on low speed.
- In another small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cheese mixture. Spoon into ramekins; drizzle with remaining coffee. Dust with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 669 calories, 52g fat (29g saturated fat), 275mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Jul 10, 2019
I made my step-father's lasagna and garlic bread and was needing a quick dessert. I found this perfect size dessert just for us two. The flavors were amazing and it took hardly any time to throw it together. Delicious and super easy to make..
Jul 1, 2012
May 14, 2009
I substituted Ricotta Cheese for the Mascarpone and Creme Fraiche for the heavy whipping cream and was very happy with the results.