Time-Saving Tacos Recipe
An envelope of taco seasoning gives Mexican flair to Debbie's meat mixture in this tasty taco dinner. It has such a different flavor from the other variations that your family will never realize it's made from the same sauce.
- 2 cup Big-Batch Beef Sauce (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 to 8 taco shells or flour tortillas
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced ripe olives, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onions, sour cream, salsa
- 1. In a saucepan, combine beef sauce, taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until heated through. Spoon about 1/4 cup meat mixture into each taco shell or tortilla. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Reviews for Time-Saving Tacos
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC