- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- Drizzle both sides of fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with the fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTilapia with Corn Salsa
"Delicious and such a pretty dish to serve as well. It's super fast to make. I made a couple of small changes based on personal preference. I added some cumin and fresh sliced avocado to this. Yum!!!"
"all i did was add cumin and garlic salt to the salt and pepper. yum!"
"I do something similar but use a can of my favorite Rotel tomatoes with lime and cilantro."
"very quick and tasty! My kids liked it too!"