Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 4 cups bite-size tortilla chips
- 3 cups Crispix
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large greased roasting pan, combine the popcorn, tortilla chips, cereal and nuts.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. Cool on waxed paper. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 274 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Dec 23, 2018
Perfect combination of salry/sweet/spicy. This has become a holiday family favorite. Easy to do and makes plenty to share.
Dec 8, 2011
Great change from traditional snack mix. Biggest problem I had was my roasting pan wasn't large enough to stir it.