Thyme Grilled Vegetables Recipe
- 16 small red potatoes (about 2 pounds), halved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 each large green, sweet red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 jar (15 ounces) pearl onions, drained
- 1. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. disposable foil pan, combine the potatoes, broth, oil, thyme and salt. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- 2. Stir in peppers and onions. Grill 25-30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 163 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 191mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Thyme Grilled Vegetables
"Great recipe!I added some carrots. Will do this often this summer."
"probably wouldn't be as good but wonder what it would taste like making it in the oven."