Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 envelope stir-fry seasoning mix
- 1 package (16 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 ounces thinly sliced roast beef or other deli meat, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Prepare seasoning mix according to package directions; set aside. In a large skillet, stir-fry coleslaw in oil for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the beef, water chestnuts, tomatoes, sesame seeds and seasoning sauce. Cook 4 minutes longer or until heated through.
Sep 14, 2011
This in NOT haute cuisine...but it is yummy and super easy. It tastes wonderful for such an easy & quick meal. Add some rice to complete it.
Jan 20, 2010
So easy and so good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.