Three-Pepper Veggie Tray
In no time at all, you can put together this colorful platter of crisp vegetables. Instead of typical veggie dip, serve a trio of salad dressings in dishes of varying heights for added interest. Cost: $29.04 The salad dressings shown here are green goddess, French and honey mustard.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into strips
- 2 medium bunches broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- Assorted salad dressings
- Arrange vegetables on a serving platter. Serve with dressings.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 32 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Vegetable Tray in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.