In no time at all, you can put together this colorful platter of crisp vegetables. Instead of typical veggie dip, serve a trio of salad dressings in dishes of varying heights for added interest. Cost: $29.04 The salad dressings shown here are green goddess, French and honey mustard.
Recommended: 20 Ways to Cook with Cauliflower
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (16 ounces) fresh baby carrots
- 2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into strips
- 2 medium bunches broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- Assorted salad dressings
- Arrange vegetables on a serving platter. Serve with dressings. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Three-Pepper Veggie Tray in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p54