- 1 package (10 ounces) angel hair coleslaw mix
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the first five ingredients in a large serving bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forThree-Pepper Coleslaw
"Very light. Family loved it."
"I have made this recipe twice now for family gatherings, and I have gotten nothing but raves about it. It is one of the best coleslaws I've tasted."
"forgot to add - i doubled the liquid mixture and used a 16 oz bag of regular coleslaw not angel hair"
"absolutely LOVE this recipe! my new favorite way to have coleslaw - creamy tends to be too heavy - we are all vinegar lovers so this was PERFECT! and the jalapeno - what a nice kick! i make this weekly now! my kids love it too!"