Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
Makes2 loaves (12-16 slices each)
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 pound pastrami, finely chopped
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/4 pound hard salami, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Roll each loaf of bread dough into a 12x7-in. rectangle. Spread mustard to within 1 in. of edges. Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Combine the pastrami, pepperoni, salami and Swiss cheese; sprinkle over dough. Top with remaining Parmesan cheese. Brush edges of dough with egg. Roll up, jelly-roll style, beginning with a long side. Seal seam and ends.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet; cut three slits in the top of each loaf. Bake at 350°for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Slice; serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 135 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 25, 2015
This is my husband's favorite. He like a little more meat and cheese, I add extra, but otherwise make exactly as instructed. I have 4 kids and it is so difficult to find a recipe that everyone in my family enjoys, but this is one of those that I know no one will complain about when they ask that dreaded "what's for dinner?" question.
Sep 4, 2012
I made this for my daughters volleyball team and it was a hit. Worried at first about the pastrami but it was delicious. An alternative that i used in one roll was zesty italian dressing.
Jul 19, 2012
I have made this several times as written and with different meats and/or cheeses. It is always a big hit!
Dec 30, 2011
I've been making this for years and always have compliments. Usually use a little more of the filling and don't always use the pastrami. It is great to make ahead, cover in plastic wrap and bake when you need (make earlier in the day, never tried letting it sit overnight).
Dec 31, 2009
Wonderful recipe. I used more than the 1/4 cup of all meats as we like more on our sandwiches. I used my bread machine to make the dough and it was so good!
Dec 18, 2009
It's a simple, easy meal to prepare and my family really likes it. We are keeping this recipe and making it many more times.
Oct 30, 2009
Only made this once so far, but my family loved it. I would like to play around with different meats and cheeses next time.