- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Coarsely cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, milk, onion and Worcestershire sauce until mix is fluffy. If a smoother spread is desired, process in a food processor until creamy. Divide into thirds (about 1 cup each). Shape first portion into a ball; roll in cracked pepper. Add the blue cheese to the second portion; mix well. Shape into a ball; roll in parsley. Add garlic powder to the remaining portion; mix well. Shape into a ball; roll in nuts. Cover and refrigerate. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving time. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cheese balls.
Reviews forThree-in-One Cheese Ball
"This appetizer is perfect for a holiday get-together?"
"I really like these and how easy they are to make."