Bananas, pineapple and orange flavors combine in this summery sensation. Wonderful on a warm day, it's a treat your gang will ask for time and again.—Patti Lamb, Addison, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 7 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 bottle (20 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Dissolve sugar in boiling water. Add orange juice concentrate, bananas and pineapple; stir until combined. Stir in soda; pour into a large container or several small containers; freeze. Remove from the freezer about 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 253 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (60g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Betty's Slush in Country Woman July/August 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.