Three-Fruit Frozen Yogurt
I received this super-easy recipe from a friend. It takes just minutes to combine the bananas, strawberries and pineapple with a few other ingredients before popping everything in the freezer. I've been told the luscious mixture tastes even better than ice cream.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and strawberries. Stir in the pineapple, yogurt and sugar. Fold in the whipped topping. Cover and freezer until firm. May be frozen for up to 1 month.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 151 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Three-Fruit Frozen Yogurt in Quick Cooking November/December 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.