Three-Cheese Stuffed Burgers Recipe
There's a great flavor to these cheese-packed burgers, with a subtle hint of spices. We like to cook them on the grill but they can be broiled to perfection, too.
- 1 tablespoon shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- Optional toppings: tomato slices, onion slices, dill pickle slices and ketchup
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Shape beef into four thin patties. Sprinkle cheese mixture over two patties; top with remaining patties and press edges firmly to seal.
- 2. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns with toppings of your choice. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 340 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 334mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Stuffed Burgers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC