Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cups Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a blender, combine the egg, sour cream and cottage cheese; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; add American and cheddar cheeses. Drain pasta; stir into cheese mixture until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes; stir. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly and edges begin to brown.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 658 calories, 34g fat (22g saturated fat), 145mg cholesterol, 1141mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein.
Apr 29, 2015
This is a great recipe and super easy. It comes out creamy and gooey every time, plus it serves a crowd
Jul 6, 2011
I made this tonight and it's delicious! I used Chipotle flavor sour cream and that gave it a nice kick. I'm sure it's great with regular sour cream too. It makes a lot so I'm giving some to my daughter and her family.
Feb 12, 2009
My kids and I hated this recipe. The texture was off not creamy. I think it had a lot to do with the shredded cheddar cheese.